◊ How perfect is Lauren Conrad? Even her cookies (above) are flawless ◊
LC is a goddess. If she’s allowed to eat chocolate chip cookies then HELL, so are we. We based these perfect cookies off of the original Lauren Conrad Recipe, but made a few tweaks customized to our taste!
Here’s what you’ll need:
♥2 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
♥1 teaspoon baking soda
♥½ teaspoon of sea salt (plus more for sprinkling on top)
♥1 stick butter
♥½ cup Greek yogurt
♥1 ¼ cup packed coconut sugar
♥¼ cup granulated sugar
♥1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk
♥2 teaspoons vanilla extract
♥½ cup carob chips
♥½ cup chocolate chips
The how to:
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Combine melted butter and Greek yogurt. Add sugars to the mix until well blended, then add egg yolk and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly, mixing until combined. Add carob / chocolate chips to taste.
- Place dough on a cookie sheet and bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Sprinkle sea salt on top right after they come out of the oven!
- Lauren Lowstan’s Tip: If you want to get the perfect chocolate chip cookies that are crispy on the outside, and soft and chewy on the inside, then refrigerate your dough balls for 24-48 hours before baking. Make sure to bring to room temperature before putting in the oven. This will give your cookies the perfect crispy-to-chewy ratio.
And you’re ready to enjoy! We love ours with a Yogi Chai Green Tea latte (seep green tea packet in warm almond milk).